2nd Annual Dodgeball Tournament
| Location:First Baptist Maryville | Ministries: Evangelism, sports-fitness, missions
Sundays, 9/21 & 9/28 from 5 - 7 p.m.
Mark your calendars for the most exciting FREE event to rock Maryville this fall--a massive, 2-weekend dodgeball Round-Robin tournament, right here at First Baptist Maryville!
Want to get involved? Check out how:
Start assembling your coed team of ten (each team must have at least two members of the opposite gender). This is an outreach event, so as you assemble your team, think about friends and family who need to hear about Jesus and His sacrifice for them.
- Sunday, September 21: Middle School (Grades 6 - 8)
- Sunday, September 21: High School (Grades 9 - 12)
- Sunday, September 28: Adults
- Each team needs to have 10 players, with at least two players of the opposite gender.
- Registration will occur the day of the tournament at 5 p.m. All players must be present for the team to register.
- Don't have a team? Don't worry. You can register as a free agent and we will find a team for you.
- Round-Robin Tournaments
- Cash Prizes:
- $300: Middle School (Grades 6 - 8)
- $300: High School (Grades 9 - 12)
- $300: Adults
- Best-Dressed Team will win a year's worth of free Chick-Fil-A® meals, (one meal/month) thanks to our sponsor, Chick-Fil-A®.