2nd Annual Dodgeball Tournament
| Location:First Baptist Maryville | Ministries: Evangelism, sports-fitness, missions
Sundays, 9/21 & 9/28 from 5 - 7 p.m.
Mark your calendars for the most exciting FREE event to rock Maryville this fall--a massive, 2-weekend dodgeball Round-Robin tournament, right here at First Baptist Maryville!
Want to get involved? Check out how:
Start assembling your coed team of ten (each team must have at least two members of the opposite gender). As you assemble your team, pray about inviting the people in your life who have not accepted Christ yet.
- Sunday, September 21: Middle School (Grades 6 - 8, Games begin at 6:30 p.m.)
- Sunday, September 21: High School (Grades 9 - 12, Games begin at 6:30 p.m.)
- Sunday, September 28: Adults (Games begin at 5:45 p.m.)
- Each team needs to have 10 players, with at least two players of the opposite gender.
- Registration will occur the day of the tournament at 5 - 5:45 p.m. All players must be present for the team to register.
- Don't have a team? Don't worry. You can register as a free agent and we will find a team for you.
- Round-Robin Tournaments (Everyone is guaranteed to play at least 3 times.)
- Cash Prizes:
- $300: Middle School (Grades 6 - 8)
- $300: High School (Grades 9 - 12)
- $300: Adults
- Best-Dressed Team will win a year's worth of free Chick-Fil-A® meals, (one meal/month) thanks to our sponsor, Chick-Fil-A®.
- Hot dogs, nachos, and Chick-Fil-A® nuggets will be available to purchase at minimal cost, along with lemonade and tea to drink. Vending machines will be available to purchase additional snacks or beverages.
- Spin Chick-Fil-A®'s Prize Wheel to win some awesome prizes!