To be a point of entry and connection to our community while embodying Christian values through women's fitness
- FAITHFit supports women to personally strive for God’s best in physical, mental, and spiritual health and to model healthy living in their families, churches, and communities.
- The “FAITH” in FAITHFit stands for “Finding Abundance in Total Health."
- Women Age 14+
- Church Members & Non-Members
Classes are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays with our year broken into four sessions—winter, spring, summer, and fall. New participants can start at any time.
- Winter 2016 Session: 1/5 - 3/24 | Membership Deadline: 1/8
- Spring 2016 Session: 3/29 - 6/16 | Membership Deadline: 4/1
- Summer 2016 Session: 6/28 - 9/15 | Membership Deadline: 7/1
- There will be no classes on Thursday, 8/4.
- Fall 2016 Session: 9/20 - 12/8 | Membership Deadline: 9/23
Classes vary by session. For full details, see our FAITHFit calendar.
We offer complimentary childcare for all classes.
If you have a heart for God and helping other women get fit, we will find a place for you to serve!
- All FAITHFit Instructors are certified.