Living Free Groups minister to those who are seeking true Christian support while navigating through difficult life circumstances.
- This group connects those grieving the loss of a loved one with one another and with experienced leaders will help group members deal with the pain and walk through the healing process.
- Men & Women in All Stages of Grief
- Members & Non-Members
- Current Session: Every Thursday from June 2 - June 30, 2016 | 7:00 p.m. | Room C221
- No sessions for the month of July 2016
- Fall Meet & Greet: Thursday, August 11, 2016 | 7:00 p.m. | Room C221
- Fall Session: Every Thursday from August 18 - November 10, 2016 | 7:00 p.m. | Room C221
Childcare is provided, free of charge, for all children (grade 5 & under). If you need childcare, please contact Joan McMillin at 618.667.8221 x110.
Church members who have successfully navigated difficult life circumstances and have a heart for assisting others through a similar process are welcome to serve in our Living Free Groups.