To glorify God through obedience to the Great Commission (Acts 1:8). Local missions projects fulfill the command to be witnesses in our "Judea."
- Through our work at nursing homes, we hope to show the love of Jesus to residents, family members, and even nursing home staff. Birthday parties and games add fun to residents' lives and and let them know that they have not been forgotten. Services give residents and staff the opportunity to worship and be spiritually fed.
Nursing home residents, family members, and staff of:
- Meridian Village of Glen Carbon, IL
- Rosewood Care Center of Edwardsville, IL
1st Sunday/Each Month:
- Service at Meridian Village, Glen Carbon (1:15 p.m.)
- Games at Rosewood Care Center, Edwardsville (10 a.m. - 11 a.m.)
- Birthday Parties with Residents: Last Wednesday/Month @ 1 p.m.
- Stuffed animals, long necklaces, and lap blankets are needed for game prizes and can be donated at Missions Central in the Main Lobby.
- If you have a heart for older adults, we will find a place for you to serve!
- Norma Knapp (Birthday Parties at Liberty Village)
- Linda Dustman (Games at Rosewood Care Center)
- Jason & Stacey Palmer (Services at Meridian Village & Rosewood Care Center)