Our prayer is that all children and youth throughout the world will come to know, love, and serve the Lord Jesus Christ. Awana is an international, Bible-centered children’s and youth ministry that FBMaryville provides weekly, September - May, for children ages 2 - grade 6.
Our Awana Ministry Embraces 5 Principles
● Awana is centered on the Gospel.
● Scripture memory is a key element.
● Awana is exciting and fun.
● Children and youth are trained to serve.
● Awana is built on volunteer leadership.
Parents/guardians must complete a registration form for each clubber. A $25 annual registration fee is required for each clubber. This includes everything they will need for the club year. Pick up your child's registration form at any of the Check-In Desk.
*Puggles is offered to children age 2 while their parent(s) attend FBMaryville on Wednesday evenings.
**Age groups are determined based on the age of the child as of September 1.
Puggles and Cubbies:
- 6:30 p.m. | Drop off in Small Group Room
- 8:00 p.m. | Pick up in Small Group Room
Sparks and T & T:
- 6:30 p.m. | Drop off at Center Stage
- 8:00 p.m. | Pick up
- Sparks: Small Group Rooms
- T & T: East Gym
*Clubbers need to wear their uniform to Awana. It helps to identify clubbers, creates a sense of camaraderie, and provides a place to display hard earned awards!
Club Night Agenda
The three main parts of the evening are Game Time, Handbook (Small Group) Time, and Large Group Time.
- Large Group Time consists of a Biblical message, testimonies, award presentations, and announcements.
- Handbook Time (Small Group), leaders listen to verses the clubbers have memorized and help children understand and apply them.
- Game Time is exciting! Please have children wear proper attire for games including close-toed, non-slip shoes for running.
For the protection of the child, only adults listed on the registration form and holding the security tag portion of their child’s printed nametag will be allowed to pick them up.
A leader's first goal is to reach boys and girls with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Each leader has professed the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior; our leaders also participate in Awana leader training to prepare themselves to disciple your children. Each of our leaders has passed a standard background check.