To be a point of entry and connection to our community while embodying Christian values through women's fitness
- FAITHFit supports women to personally strive for God’s best in physical, mental, and spiritual health and to model healthy living in their families, churches, and communities.
- The “FAITH” in FAITHFit stands for “Finding Abundance in Total Health."
- Women Age 14+
- Church Members & Non-Members
Classes are typically held on Tuesdays and Thursdays with our year broken into four sessions—winter, spring, summer, and fall. New participants can start at any time.
- Fall 2018 Session: 9/18 - 12/6 | Membership Deadline: 9/21
- No Classes: 11/6, 11/22 (Thanksgiving)
- Winter 2019 Session: 1/8 - 3/28 | Membership Deadline: 1/1
- Spring 2019 Session: 4/2 - 6/27 | Membership Deadline: 4/5
- No Classes: 4/18 (Maundy Thursday), 5/2 (Mayor's Prayer Dinner), and 6/11 & 6/13 (VBS)
- Summer 2019 Session: 7/2 - 9/19 | Membership Deadline (extended due to holiday): 7/12
- No Classes: 7/4 (Independence Day)
- Fall 2019 Session: 9/24 - 12/12 | Membership Deadline: 9/27
- No Classes: 11/28 (Thanksgiving)
Classes vary by session. For full details, see our FAITHFit calendar.
We offer complimentary childcare for all classes.
If you have a heart for God and helping other women get fit, we will find a place for you to serve!
- All FAITHFit Instructors are certified.