To be a point of entry and connection to our community while embodying Christian values through women's fitness
- FAITHFit supports women to personally strive for God’s best in physical, mental, and spiritual health and to model healthy living in their families, churches, and communities.
- The “FAITH” in FAITHFit stands for “Finding Abundance in Total Health."
- Women Age 14+
- Church Members & Non-Members
Classes are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays with our year broken into four sessions—winter, spring, summer, and fall. New participants can start at any time.
- Fall 2017 Session: 9/19 - 12/7| Membership Deadline is 9/22
- No classes on 11/23 (Thanksgiving)
- Winter 2018 Session: 1/2 - 3/22 | Membership Deadline: 1/5
- Spring 2018 Session: 3/27 - 6/21 | Membership Deadline: 4/
- No Classes 3/29, 5/3, 6/12 &6/14
- Summer 2018 Session: 6/26 - 9/13 | Membership Deadline: 6/29
- No Classes 7/4
- Fall 2018 Session: 9/18 - 12/6 | Membership Deadline: 9/21
- No Classes 11/22 (Thanksgiving)
Classes vary by session. For full details, see our FAITHFit calendar.
We offer complimentary childcare for all classes.
If you have a heart for God and helping other women get fit, we will find a place for you to serve!
- All FAITHFit Instructors are certified.