Policy and Terms of Agreement
The playground area is intended for walking toddlers through 10 years old, under the supervision of adults. All children must have an adult present at all times.
Church membership is not a requirement to rent or use the playground. Many groups not affiliated with FBMaryville rent our playground. Therefore, the success of usage of our facility depends on your participation and cooperation. The Terms of Agreement as well as payment must be submitted before your party can be confirmed.
HOURS OF OPERATION FOR PARTIES:
• 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
• 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Noon
• 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Parties are scheduled based on availability. Times include set up and tear down. You will not have access to the playground until beginning of your booked time slot. The playground is not available for parties on Sundays or when special church events are booked. The playground is unavailable on major holidays.
In the event of building closure due to inclement weather, FBMaryville reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule any scheduled party.
$125.00 (3 hour party. Limit of 20 children)
This cost includes the usage of the indoor Playground area plus usage of the Square (Preschool Community Room). The Square will be available for food and drinks during your scheduled party time. No food or drink will be allowed in the playground area. Both areas must be cleaned and left in the condition found.
HOW TO SCHEDULE A PARTY:
• Complete the online Playground Rental form.
• All fields must be completed. Submission of this form states that you agree with the Terms of Agreement.
• Payment is due at the time of reservation. Your reservation will not be confirmed without payment.
• Once your Playground Rental form along with payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your reservation.
• Your event will be scheduled on the calendar after payment is confirmed.
• A playground attendant will then be hired to monitor the facilities and ensure the success of your event.
• Any parties cancelled will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
• Children must be supervised by a parent or adult at all times...no exceptions. (The attendant is not there to monitor the children.)
• Only children ages 10 years and under are allowed to play on the equipment.
• At NO TIME are adults allowed inside the playground equipment. If there is an urgent need for an adult to enter, please ask the attendant for further instructions.
• Shoes must be removed and placed in the shoe cubbies before entering the play equipment.
• Socks must be worn to play on the equipment. No bare feet allowed in play area.
• No food, drinks, candy, or gum is allowed in the play area.
• No toys may be brought into the play equipment.
• No climbing or standing on the outside of the play equipment.
• One at a time on the slide; feet first.
• No climbing up the slide.
• Children who are not respectful of others or the equipment will be asked to exit the play area.
• Party members must stay in the designated playground area. Please do not allow children to roam or run throughout the building.
• Smaller toddler play structures are limited to children under 5 years old.
• No balloons or decorations are allowed in the playground area.
• The playground attendant has the right to enforce rules.
DISCOVERY TOWN SQUARE (Preschool Community Room) RULES:
• There are no kitchen facilities available. Please bring all your refreshments at the time of your event, and take everything with you when you are finished. First Baptist Maryville will not be responsible for party items left after your event.
• Food and beverages can only be served in The Square behind the playground.
• Red liquids are not allowed to be served.
• Alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the premises.
• No ceiling or wall decorations are allowed in The Square. Balloons may only be used in The Square and they must be anchored to floor or table decorations.
• The Tech/Equipment booth is off limits!
• The Square must be picked up and left in the condition found.
• Due to the size of the room, the amount of tables and chairs are limited to the following.
72 Chairs Max
9 Tables Max
Thanks for your cooperation. We look forward to working with you to make your party experience a huge success!
Any dates not available or beyond the 90 day mark will be grayed out and marked unavailable.