We support singles in living out life as a growing Christian. Through intentional Bible studies, events, worship, and missions, we gather together to form friendships and build community.
As of 2011, almost half of our nation is single, becoming more and more single every day. While singleness appears to be a growing trend, it is commonly associated with a negative stigma. Our Singles’ Ministry is here to break through the stereotype that comes with being single.
Single adults, age 25 and up.
Throughout the year for special events and gatherings
- Singles' Small Group
- Sundays | 9:30 a.m.
- Singles Bible Study every Tuesday evening
- Off-Site at Kool Beanz Cafe | 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.
- The Gathering
- Every 2nd Friday of the month | 7 - 9 p.m.
- Off-Site at Kool Beanz Cafe in Granite City, IL
- Thursdays: A Bible Study for Young Singles in Their 20s
- Thursdays | 7 - 9 p.m.
- Off-Site (FBM Members' Home)
- Interested in attending? Sign up below and we'll send you the details: